Dr. Anthony Vigliotti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vigliotti?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vigliotti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2011

a good doctor

he listens to what i have to say.he doesn"t keep you coming back for no reason, he talks to you, he explains, and he does not rush you out not there.

August 10th, 2011

The Dr.'s never in any more

Staff has needed some improvement but over looked that. Like Dr. ,however he is out of the office Tues. and Fridays. He takes weeks off with out proper notification, and called for an apointment and was told he was out of tj office the majority of the entire month of Aug. Patients feel a bit neglected and left in the dark...for a family this does not seem practical. What to do?

February 2nd, 2011

He is the BEST

I met Dr. Vigliotti appx. 8 years ago and can't give him enough respect. He has been recommended, by me to my sister, daughter and son-in-law. They too, admire him as I do. He makes me feel as important as anyone else in his office. He listens until I am done talking and understands everything I say. I am so happy I have him to help with my healthcare. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with him...Thanks for the space to say it all.

November 1st, 2009

Momof2

He is absolutely amazing. Great bed side manner and genuinely cares. Wonderful with both of my children and my self. Very thorough and excellent at diagnosis. 5 years and counting!!:)

November 15th, 2011