A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Villare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Villare has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Villare DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Villare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Villare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Villare practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Orthopedic Surgeons.