A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Villare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villare
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Villare has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Villare DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Villare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Villare has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Villare practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.