A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Villare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villare
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villare Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Villare has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Villare DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Villare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Villare has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Villare practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.