Overall Review

February 6th, 2015
A model practitioner
I have been a patient of Dr. Vine's for the past four months. From the very first visit, I was impressed with the thorough and detailed manner in which he approached my illness - reviewing and collaborating with colleagues absent prompting. I was pleasantly surprised by his willingness to answer questions, even if matters had been previously explained. While his technical expertise is outstanding, I remain most impressed by his continued ability to be present, and to care about all aspects of life, and strive to enhance the quality of life of his patients. His excellence as a doctor, example of professional responsibility, and standards of treating others are the highest I have experienced. As a health care professional, I strive to emulate this level of care. A wonderful model for all of us.

January 14th, 2015
An extraordinary surgeon and a remarkable human being, Dr. Vine is what every patient hopes for. He is an expert diagnostician who has successfully seen me through two very serious surgeries. He treats patients with great care, compassion and professionalism. I feel very fortunate to know him and, obviously, recommend him without reservation.

February 24th, 2014
Great results!
Dr. Vine took out my appendix on an emergency basis at Mt Sinai over the Christmas holiday a few years ago. I'm a surgeon myself so I recognize good work. And his was outstanding -- I can't find my scars anymore. Thankfully we caught it early and I've been trouble free since! His bedside manner was also exemplary. But most important is that he got the job done, and done well.

January 18th, 2014
Wonderful
Along with being an excellent surgeon I found Dr. Vine to be kind, caring and compassionate. Dr. Vine was extremely patient with me and made sure that I was completely understanding of my upcoming surgery. during my hospital stay Dr. Vine saw me everyday his positive approach and warmth brought much comfort to this patient. I am very lucky to be in such capable hands. Thank you Dr. Vine.