Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Viola
Dr. Anthony Viola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Milford, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Viola is affiliated with Sharon Hospital, John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT and New Milford Hospital. Dr. Viola has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Viola has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Anthony Viola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Milford, CT.
Dr. John Mullen
New Milford, CT 0 mi24
Dr. Daniel George
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New Milford, CT 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Yaghoubian
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New Milford, CT 0 mi23