A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Viola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Viola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viola
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Viola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Viola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Viola practice?
- Dr. Anthony Viola has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Viola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Milford, CT.
See New Milford Surgeons.