A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Virella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Virella, Board-Certified Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Virella, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Virella graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Virella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Virella MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Virella practice?
- Dr. Anthony Virella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Virella practices Neurological Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Westlake Village Neurological Surgeons.