Dr. Anthony Virella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Virella?

Love him

Posted on August 24th, 2017

After four years of seeing Doctor after Doctor I finally have found someone that would listen, and not think I am crazy anymore. He listened to all of my symptoms and confirmed a clear diagnosis. What an amazing Doctor. His staff is wonderful. They were so supportive and caring. I appreciate them more than They will ever know!

THE BEST!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2016

ILIF

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Great experience. Quick service as far as wait time. Friendly staff and more importantly Dr Virella did an unbelievable job on my back.

Rt L4-S1 Microdiscectomy

Posted on September 29th, 2016

He was caring and confident - informative and sensitive to my condition.

L5S1 Microdiscectomy

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Since the day i met Dr Virella and his staff my experience has been great. He was very thorough in explaining my MRI and the surgical options and procedure. Even the surgery center was awesome. Overall I am very happy that I chose dr Virella and his staff to care for me, they are the absolute best!

Life saver!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr Virella literally saved my life. I was living in intense pain daily due to a herniation in my neck. I tried therapy, massage and epidurals and nothing fixed the issue. Dr Virella identified the issue, had me in for surgery and now I have been living pain free without issue. I am able to enjoy my old life again all because of Dr Virella!

Lumbar herniation success

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Dr. Virella quickly and professionally diagnosed my lower lumbar herniation. After therapy did nothing for my nerve impingement, I knew the only path to healing was surgery. My expectations were not only met, they were exceeded. Dr. Virella's bedside manner is second to none and my surgery was less stressful than I thought. It was fast and easy and I am in 100% relief only a week after surgery.

Neck pain and symptoms GONE

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Completely lost all sensation in my arm and hand due to severely pinched nerve in my cervical spine. Dr Virella conducted a removal of my disc and replacement and the nerve impingement was gone and my sensations returned. The surgery was without complication and I am able to use my arm and hand again as I could before my disc herniation. Dr Virella was caring and compassionate and got me in and out in only a few days from my first appointment. I would recommend him to anyone in need of spine consultation.

Fusion

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr Virella and his staff were comforting, knowledgeable and professional during the entire process. From the day I walked into his office to now one month removed from surgery, I have been treated like a queen. My surgery was nothing short of a success. I now am able to do the hobbies I once couldn't because of the pain and discomfort. I can play with my children and live life to the fullest. I can't possibly recommend Dr Virella more.

Post Surgery ACDF

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I saw Dr. Virella after seeing two other spine surgeons who were unable to accurately diagnose my condition. Dr. Virella was able to see exactly what I was dealing with and scheduled me for surgery within a couple days. Surgery was a perfect success and I now have feeling back in my arm and am beginning to reverse the muscle atrophy I was experiencing. Dr. Virella is very caring and took all the time with me I needed.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Virella to anyone who is experiencing back pain or any other type of pain. Great job! Dr. Virella's staff was caring and professional.

L5-S1 Fusion Revision

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr Virella has a great bedside manner. He answers your questions with patience and explains things well.