Dr. Anthony Visco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2016
Outstanding commitment to his profession.....Very knowledgeable, but down-to-earth at the same time......Caring and compassionate.

July 27th, 2015
I can't say enough about Dr. Visco! I live in Western NC and had a transvaginal mess surgery performed by a doctor in Asheville, NC. I had terrible complications. I got online and found Dr. Visco. He saved my life!!! If I had not gone to Dr. Visco I'm sure that I would have died. He is the most knowledgeable, sweetest, kindest doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Visco really cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Visco to my family and friends. It was worth the 5 hour drive to Duke just to have him for my doctor. He is great!!

June 18th, 2015
Mrs
The most wonderful doctor. He listens and explains clearly - I had complete confidence in him within my first visit. My surgery was a great success - my husband was kept informed through-out the time and I had a phone call from Dr Visco that night to find out how I was doing, Such a personal touch I felt I really mattered to him. Thank you to Dr Visco and his wonderful staff

February 3rd, 2015
Feel safe in his care.
Dr. Visco was excellent. His knowledge in his area is excellent and his knowledge of medicine out of his area is excellent. Felt very safe in his care.

September 15th, 2014
Smart , talented & friendly!
After a bad experience with a previous surgery Dr Visco was recommended to me. He has preformed 2 surgeries to fix my mesh complications and a robotic hysterectomy. From the first meeting I felt trust and a connection. He encourages me to ask questions and always takes time to answer all my concerns. Feeling like a new person I have complete confidence in Dr Visos talent and knowledge and will highly recommend him to family and friends.

November 30th, 2013
The Best
The best experience with a doctor ever. Dr. Visco is an excellent surgeon who even called me himself 2 days after my surgery to check on me. Very professional and very personable. He gave me hope for a successful outcome and was very kind to me throughout. Very nice staff, too. My surgery was very successful and with not a moment of pain. I have been very pleased with the care I received.

November 3rd, 2013
patient
My gyn doctor referred me to Dr. Visco and his team after having severe urinary problems. Dr. Visco spent a lot of quality time with me during my first visit. Upon my second visit, he had a plan as to how we could remedy the problems. His surgical team was very impressive and professional. Preparation for the surgery from his team was first rate and very informative. Their information was right on spot for anything that could occur after surgery. I was very prepared for everything. The surgical team at Duke was first class and professional. My brother and myself were very very impressed on how everything was handled from the time I walked into the preparation unit until I left Duke Hospital. Dr. Visco and his team were available at all times for my brother during the procedure and afterwards. The Research Triangle area is very lucky to have such a talented team of doctors in this area that can help women with all kinds of gyn problems.

October 16th, 2013
I am very pleased with Dr. Visco and the treatment I recieved. I would highly recommend him . He also has a very charming manner which makes it easy to express your feelings and concerns.

April 24th, 2013
A Great Man
Dr. Visco is warm, caring and brilliant. He takes the time to thoroughly explain every procedure that he performs as well as any drug he is prescribing. He is one in a million!

August 22nd, 2012
I'm really happy with Dr. Visco. I'm doing very well because of him and his staff. He's a great surgeon!!!!! You guys ROCK! Thank you so much.

July 28th, 2012
Repair of mesh prolapse
I was referred to Dr. Visco through my ob/gyn. I had a transvaginal mesh implant performed eight years ago by another surgeon. The mesh had eroded and was causing me discomfort and illness. Dr. Visco was very patient in explaining the situation and what he could do to repair it. I was hesitant to do another surgery when others had failed. I am glad that I went with Dr. Visco's recommendation! The surgery has really improved my quality of life and health! I continue to see Dr. Visco for care and advice so I can lead a normal life without bladder incontinence.

February 25th, 2011
Caring and concern make difficult situation more bearable
Dr Viscoe's concern and understanding has helped me deal with a difficult situation. He has been very honest and open in his assessment for my care and includes my husband in treatment plan discussions. We cannot thank him enough.