A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Viti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Viti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Viti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viti graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Surgi-Center of Winchester, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Viti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Viti practice?
- Dr. Anthony Viti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Viti practices Ophthalmology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Ophthalmologists.