A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jackson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri Lakes Medical Center
- Parkwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Wade Jackson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jackson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Psychiatrists.