A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lee is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Lee practice?
Dr. Anthony Lee practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Internists.