A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lee is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Welton Del Alcazar Lee MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lee practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.