A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Villare is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Villare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Villare MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Villare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Villare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Villare practices Family Medicine near Paulsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Paulsboro Family Physicians.