A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Villare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villare
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villare Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Villare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Villare MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Villare practice?
- Dr. Anthony Villare has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Villare practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.