A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Wakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Wakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Wakim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wakim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Najib George Wakim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Wakim practice?
- Dr. Anthony Wakim has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Wakim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Butler, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.