Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Dr. Wakim is top notch show details Dr. Wakim is top notch
Mar 31st, 2016

Dr. Wakim and his staff are first class. Everyone in his practice from the nursing staff, to the billing coordinator gave us their best. Dr. Wakim is thorough and he finds ways to make the journey not only successful but easier with his kindness and understanding. The practice assigns you a nurse who will also be there to guide you every step of the way. I cannot say enough good things about our experience and the expertise of Dr. Wakim and his staff.

Loved this dr! show details Loved this dr!
by Alicia m on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr Wakim is the best! I can't say enough great things about him. He helped me conceive both of my kids and I am forever grateful. He was compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, I could go on and on... I would highly recommend him to anyone going through fertility treatment. He is the BEST at what he does...

by Molly on Dec 22nd, 2015

Dr. Wakim was kind, empathetic and sincere. One of the nicest doctors I have ever met.

I love this man!!!!! show details I love this man!!!!!
Apr 8th, 2015

So without his help, I wouldn't have my biological family. He is sincere and I really felt like he knew how hard it was to be sitting in his office. No one wants to be there....it is stressful and emotional. He gets it. He really does. I felt like he was honest with us and when he told us IVF was our only option we trusted him. He said you'll be pregnant. I didn't know if I should believe him or not. I was afraid to get my hopes crushed again. He was right. I had only one fresh cycle and have 2 healthy kids now that have forever changed my life. If you are reading this keep fighting. You will get your family one way or another. It is the most worth it thing in the world. Just saying thank you to Dr. Wakim and staff doesn't seem like enough when they have changed my life forever. I still look at my kids and wonder in the miracle of life.

by Susan on Jul 23rd, 2013

I have really liked Dr. Wakim. He is down to Earth and he listens to his patients. He is friendly and he knows what he is doing. He staff is wonderful. Both times I have seen him he has been on time and he spends as much time listening to my concerns as he does talking. It is clear that he has spent time reviewing my chart and looking at the results of my testing before he speaks to me and my husband. He is honest and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have seen other fertility specialist and I was just a bank account to them, they did unneeded testing. Dr. Wakim orders only minimal tests and his office calls with results the same day even if it is just to say everything looked good.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 12th, 2011

I have really liked going to Dr. Wakim. He is really great. He took his time in explaining the source of the problem and clearly helped me understand the solution to my problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sep 29th, 2011

The only reason that I am going to this practice is because it's the only one where my insurance is accepted. Needless to say, I will be changing insurances soon. Dr. Wakim shuffled me through his office. He didn't even know my AGE during one appt. Every visit he told me, let's see what happens in 4 months. Several months ago, after an early miscarriage, he had the nerve to tell me he didn't believe I was pregnant because I did not have a test done in his office. He never once told me I should be tracking my BBT or cervical fluid. Never once mentioned stress relief or yoga or acupuncture. He even told me Astroglide was an ok lube to use -- never even mentioned Pre-Seed. I agree with the person who said she learned more from the internet. I really have nothing positive to say about the treatment, care or attention this practice provided. Magee Hospital should be ashamed.

success show details success
Jan 9th, 2011

My husband and I turned to dr. Wakim for invitro. I had my tubes tied 15 years earlier and they couldn't be reversed...he was very pleasant and he was optimistic the whole time. He told us "don't worry we ll get you pregnant" and he did. The staff was terrific and professional. Dr. Wakim was able to harvest 3 eggs which all 3 fertilized and all 3 made it to transfer...all the while he was so excited for us. Two weeks later..the hardest 2 weeks of my life...we got the call from dr wakims office saying "congratulations your pregnant!" Thankfully we got pregnant on the very 1st attempt. At 6 weeks We found out 1 embryo had attached and I'm now 19 weeks and were going to the dr next week to find out the sex. We cannot ever thank God and Dr. Wakim and his staff enough for the blessings that they have given us. I highly recommend dr. Wakim. Don't ever give up..I never thought in a million years I would be pregnant again.