Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Wallin
Dr. Anthony Wallin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midvale, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wallin is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital and Alta View Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Wallin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Wallin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midvale, UT.
Dr. Alexander Del Castillo
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Midvale, UT 0.05 mi21
Dr. Troy Badger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Midvale, UT 0.40 mi10
Dr. Tyler Sorensen
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.79 mi3