A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Walsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Walsh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Anthony Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Walsh practices Family Medicine near Hastings, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Hastings Primary Care Doctors.