A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Warner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Warner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Warner DO and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Warner practice?
- Dr. Anthony Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Warner practices Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Public Health near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.