A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Watkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Watkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Carl Watkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Anthony Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Watkins practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.