A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ryan Watson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Watson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Watson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Cardiologists.