A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Watson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Watson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ryan Watson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Watson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Watson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Watson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oswego, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Oswego Internists and Oswego Cardiologists.