Dr. Anthony Wayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Wayne?

April 24th, 2017

Extremely smart, warm hearted and professional

Very happy! We came from another office that was very disorganized and my best friend referred us to his group. My son is a teenager with ADHD and is very comfortable with him. He is clinically thorough, he returns calls, he is a good listener, he's personable and has a heart of gold. I am so, so glad we have him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good pediatrician.

January 13th, 2015

Doctor Wayne is The Best

Dr. Wayne is a great doctor . He relates to my son great and I wish he was my doctor. He's the coolest most down to earth pediatrician you'll ever meet.

February 18th, 2014

MOTHER, ACCOUNTANT

Met Dr. Wayne 27 years ago. GREAT guy - even better Doctor. His manner with my then-child was terrific....followed him through till the teens.....Dr. WAyne is honest, truly caring and I consider it one of the lucky moments of my life having met him and secured him as my son's pediatric doctor.

September 15th, 2011

Dr Wayne is easy to talk toand shows real concern for my children. He has a nice manner with them and his sense of humor makes all of us very comfortable.

April 22nd, 2010

Superb Pediatrician. Extremely knowledgeable. Works very hard to take good care of his patients.

April 12th, 2017