A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Webber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Webber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Webber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Webber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Webber practice?
- Dr. Anthony Webber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Webber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Orthopedic Surgeons.