A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Webber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Webber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edward Webber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Webber practice?
- Dr. Anthony Webber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Webber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.