Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Best orthopedic Doctor.. show details Best orthopedic Doctor..
by Kim Meikle on Nov 29th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Webber since I was 21 yrs old for multiple Orthopedic issues I am now 55yrs old. I have complete faith in Dr. Webber and he is the only Doctor I would trust. He has taken the time to get to know me as a person and each visit always asks me about my life, about my Son, he cares about me as a person not just his patient. I trust him to be upfront and honest with me. He makes going to see him easy and comfortable, like talking to an old friend.. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Webber for the years of kindness and compassion and care he has given me.

Aug 22nd, 2015

Dr webber has performed 11 surgeries on me. I will find it very difficult to place the faith I have in dr webber in another doctor.

May 7th, 2013

Dr. Webber has very successfully performed two surgeries on both of my feet. I trust his diagnosis, skills, and he is a very nice and pleasant man to speak with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic Doctor. You are in great hands with Dr. Anthony Webber!

May 21st, 2011

Great Dr and A Kind, Caring Man, always returns phone calls and explains everything so you understand, Just can't say enough about Dr. Webber, Great Surgeon. :)