Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Wehbe
Dr. Anthony Wehbe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with other offices in Stratford, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wehbe is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - Umc Washing Twp. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Wehbe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Wehbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. David Ross
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi45
Dr. Noah Lindenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Tudor Vlad
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi10