A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Wehbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Wehbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehbe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wehbe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charbel Joseph Wehbe DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Wehbe practice?
- Dr. Anthony Wehbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Wehbe practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.