A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Whittemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Whittemore, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittemore graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Whittemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Roe Whittemore MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Whittemore practice?
- Dr. Anthony Whittemore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Whittemore practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Radiologists.