A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Whittemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittemore
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Whittemore, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittemore graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Whittemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Roe Whittemore MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Whittemore practice?
- Dr. Anthony Whittemore has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Whittemore practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Radiologists.