Dr. Anthony Williamson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2016
massage therapist
Wouldn't recommend this Dr. To anyone. Most arrogant. He isn't interested in helping treat my disease, just because it doesn't meet all his symptoms. And is to full of himself to research what may be wrong. He acts disinterested in trying to treat patients with compassion. He would rather go fishing than practice medicine.

November 9th, 2015
Worst Experience
This doctor was the most arrogant ignorant person I have ever met. He told me my pain was all in my head and that I wasn't helping myself and I was lazy. I am documenting everything and reporting it to his supervisor what a jerk.

October 2nd, 2015
most rude dr i have ever seen will not recomend him to any one very aragont

December 8th, 2014
He really was the RUDEST, WEIRD, UNETHICAL DR.
He was making me feel as if I had some mental diability. In which I'm Sure he does. Hateful person. Cancelled on him. Never want to see his face again!!!

February 1st, 2014
Thoroughly unimpressed/Worst experience ever
I have never written a review before, but this was, by far, the worst experience with a doctor I have ever encountered. We were referred by our GP when my teenaged-daughter was experiencing frequent and severe migraine headaches. The day before our visit, I called my daughter’s gynecologist who confirmed that the birth control she was using could most definitely spur migraines in patients who were susceptible (something we hadn’t considered). Dr. Williamson was condescending, egotistical, and outright rude, blatantly interrupting me a couple of times. He refuted the idea of birth control causing the migraines, even though I told him what the gynecologist had stated. He also quickly debunked the idea that the cause could be diet related. (My hope was he would promote a healthy diet for my daughter; however, he told her she must eat breakfast … which gave her the ticket to promptly buy ½ dozen donuts.) He told us it was genetic and stress related and placed her on a regimen of daily medication, suggesting she would likely be taking them the rest of her life. I was beside myself when we left the office. We stopped the birth control immediately, cancelled our followup appointment, and recently threw away his prescribed unopened meds. Four and a half months later, my daughter has not had a single migraine. I feel he may be committing a similar disservice to other patients, and I would never recommend this doctor.

January 17th, 2014
After adjusting to his ego we still left his office wondering. Looking for another doctor. He never did anything except ask some questions.

February 10th, 2013
Anonymous Review
I do not normally write reviews however, on the third visit with this doctor we where not impressed with his ego. We where told that the tests showed some things but nothing really stood out to him. We got the feeling that he did not consider our case important enough and we should feel lucky to have been 'squeezed' into his really tight schedule. Ultimately, none of our questions where answered.

October 5th, 2010
Does not give a professional aire.
I visited this doctor twice, so do not chisle this opinion in stone. I was never told what were the results of several tests I did take. I canceled the third appointment due to other medical issues that took place at that time. I just feel like I could do better as I was not impressed.

January 25th, 2017