A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Wydan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Wydan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wydan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wydan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Wydan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Wydan practice?
- Dr. Anthony Wydan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Wydan practices Family Medicine near Ambler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Ambler Primary Care Doctors.