A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yachnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yachnis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yachnis, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Rhabdoid Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachnis graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yachnis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Yachnis BS, MD, and MS is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Yachnis practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yachnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Yachnis practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pathologists.