A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yacona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Yacona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacona
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacona Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yacona, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacona graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Yacona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Frederick Yacona MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Yacona practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yacona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Yacona practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.