A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Yeung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yeung, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Yeung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tung Yeung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Yeung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.