A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Yeung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yeung, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Yeung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tung Yeung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Yeung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.