A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yonkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonkers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yonkers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yonkers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonkers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yonkers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Yonkers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Yonkers practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yonkers has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Yonkers practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.