A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yonts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Yonts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yonts, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonts graduated from Pikeville College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yonts has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Yonts DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Yonts practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yonts has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Yonts practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists and Hazard Pediatricians.