A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Yonts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Yonts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonts
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Yonts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Yonts, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonts graduated from Pikeville College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yonts has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Yonts DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Yonts practice?
- Dr. Anthony Yonts has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Yonts practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists and Hazard Pediatricians.