A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zacchei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zacchei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zacchei, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacchei graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zacchei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Christopher Zacchei MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Zacchei practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zacchei has 15 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Zacchei practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.