A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zacchei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zacchei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacchei
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zacchei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zacchei, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacchei graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zacchei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Christopher Zacchei MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Zacchei practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zacchei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Zacchei practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.