Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Jason on Aug 18th, 2014

This doctor and practice are great! I was diagnosed with glaucoma and Dr Z spent the time to talk to me about the disease and treatment options. We did a laser called SLT and now my pressures are great without any drops! Excellent doc.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Nancy on May 25th, 2014

I chose Dr. Zacchei because he took good care of my husband. He is an expert in glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery which I needed. He and his professional partners were available 7 days per week for my two emergencies which is very important to me. Visit this expert!

|  show details
by Yvonne Stoner on May 16th, 2014

A very professional doctor who answers questions in a way that the patient can understand.

|  show details
by Thoma Sassa on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Zacchei was very courteous and answers all your questions, He follows up with your care on a timely basis. I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye care.

|  Wate of time and money  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

This doctor did not spend analyzing the problem at all. He hardly sat for 5 minutes and asked me to visit again in 3 months. I am never going back to this doctor again. As a patient I wanted to know as much information as possible but this doctor cared least about it. I had to ask all questions and nothing came from this doctor. They had me to take several reports on eye but never cared to explain what the results are. Now I took the copy of those reports and going to another doctor.