Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Zacchei is the best show details Dr. Zacchei is the best
by Bobby Blue on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr. Zacchei has done wonders for my wife and I. I have referred him to many people.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by Jason on Aug 18th, 2014

This doctor and practice are great! I was diagnosed with glaucoma and Dr Z spent the time to talk to me about the disease and treatment options. We did a laser called SLT and now my pressures are great without any drops! Excellent doc.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Nancy on May 25th, 2014

I chose Dr. Zacchei because he took good care of my husband. He is an expert in glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery which I needed. He and his professional partners were available 7 days per week for my two emergencies which is very important to me. Visit this expert!

by Yvonne Stoner on May 16th, 2014

A very professional doctor who answers questions in a way that the patient can understand.

by Thoma Sassa on Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Zacchei was very courteous and answers all your questions, He follows up with your care on a timely basis. I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye care.

Wate of time and money show details Wate of time and money
Oct 8th, 2012

This doctor did not spend analyzing the problem at all. He hardly sat for 5 minutes and asked me to visit again in 3 months. I am never going back to this doctor again. As a patient I wanted to know as much information as possible but this doctor cared least about it. I had to ask all questions and nothing came from this doctor. They had me to take several reports on eye but never cared to explain what the results are. Now I took the copy of those reports and going to another doctor.