A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zamboni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zamboni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamboni
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamboni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zamboni, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamboni graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zamboni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Zamboni MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Zamboni practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zamboni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Zamboni practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.