A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zamboni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zamboni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamboni
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zamboni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zamboni, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamboni graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zamboni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Zamboni MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Zamboni practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zamboni has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Zamboni practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.