Anthony Zamboni Is this you?

Have you seen Anthony Zamboni?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Anthony Zamboni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

very little pain after surgery

took multiple appointments to try and figure out problem and fix before doing surgery and was very thorough. surgery went better then I had expected and if he suggests surgery I would believe that that was what was needed

miracle

came in to get established and walked out with restored hearing. Dr Zamboni listened and found the problem. Thank you so much!

sinus surgery from Dr. Meier

Dr. Meier is incredible, i am very lucky to have found not only an amazing very technical surgeon but very reliable listener, someone you can trust to pinpoint exactly what will work best for you. For myself this is sinus surgery 6 multiple doctors and i can say Dr. Meier has in overall made them all worth it to finally feel the relief i have been striving for my entire life.

August 31st, 2017

much less traumatic than i thought

the whole experience was superb

Great

he always makes me feel happy. he always makes me feel confident when i see him. and i want to thank him so much for helping me getting out my tonssils and im happy to be in great health because of him.

post surgery check

Surgery went very well. After 2 years I have no polyps and few infections. Dr. Meier is quick to see me when needed and he listens and responds to my concerns.

Excellent care !!!

He is caring and has been excellent in referring me to the extra care that I have needed!

August 29th, 2017

Successful Sinus Surgery

After having many sinus infections throughout the year, I decided to have sinus surgery with Dr. Meier. Best medical decision I have made. Dr. Meier was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone and often do.

August 28th, 2017

Fabulous

Dr. Meier is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I have had prior nasal surgeries in the past and was a little leery about my upcoming sinus surgery....Im here to tell you that this was the least invasive procedure i have ever had done. Even having stitches on a bad cut is worse than this surgery. I could hardly tell that I had anything done. Very impressive.

August 15th, 2017

Awesome!

Second septoplasty. So much more pleasant than the first. No pain with a very successful outcome.

July 31st, 2017

Outstanding!

I had surgery 8 days ago and I feel like a new person! Dr, Meier did and excellent job of diagnosing, explaining and carrying out the plan, and I am having excellent results. The pain was minimal...took care of it with a little tylenol. Easiest surgery I have EVER had! Thanks to Dr. Meier and his crew!

July 31st, 2017

Great Work Done

Had polyps removed over 20 years ago. Wow, how the operation has changed. So much easier this recovery was compared to 20 years ago. Thanks for giving me back the ability to breath and smell again.