Dr. Anthony Zamboni MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Wonderful
I have had wonderful expierience at this doctors office. I wish I had come sooner. Thank you so much!

June 26th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I felt very confident with Dr. Josh Meir and his abilities. He listened, addressed my needs and was thorough. Also appreciated his friendly manner. I felt very fortunate and reassured to see him today after an accident I had to my ear. Thank you! Friendly staff too.

June 21st, 2017
Great Experience
It was determined that I needed sinus surgery again. My last surgery was about 20yrs ago and it was a very painful and traumatic. I actually said I would never have another sinus surgery again even if I really needed one. When Dr Meier said I needed one now I went into a huge panic. He explained that things have changed in 20 years and it wouldn't be that bad. Even though I was very nervous I did have the surgery and Dr Meier was right. The entire experience was excellent. No post operation pain at all and a easy recovery.

June 7th, 2017
Great outcome, I can breath again!
Very good care and procedures that worked well to correct chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps.

April 24th, 2017
Excellent treatment, excellent results!
Dr. Meier was very clear and concise with my options. Surgery was my choice. All pre-surgical and post surgery tasks and expectations were explained. My nose was in excellent hands!

April 14th, 2017
I can breathe!!! :)
Dr. Meier is fantastic! I had polyps in my sinuses and they almost completely blocked my nose. I have a rare disease and he has been in constant contact with my other doctor to keep me on track. He explained everything so I knew what to expect. He is friendly and very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. Now that the surgery is over, I feel so much better and I can finally breathe through my nose! SO happy! He has also called me after surgery to make sure I was doing well. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2017
Great ! I can breathe now!
Dr Meier was great! He took his time on my first visit to really explain what I needed to help me sinus issues. Surgery was recommended, and results couldn't of been better. I had polyps and deviated septum which were cleared and opened for better breathing. Please come and see Dr Meier and get a consultation and get on the road to better breathing. I promise you won't regret it.

April 9th, 2017
So Glad I Had Dr Meier Do My Sinuses
Had previous surgery else where and had now developed another issue. Was sent to Dr. Meier who spent time explaining what the CT scan told him and best treatment for my issues. He completely prepared me for what would be done in surgery and after. Operation easier than last and and post op appointment went great as well. Would highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2017
I can breathe again.
My procedure went extremely well. I was prepared to be down and out for week and in a few days I was already feeling great. After a week I had no issues breathing through my nose at all and my congestion was gone. I should have had this done years ago.

March 22nd, 2017
sinus blockage relief
came in not able to breath nor sleep well at night. ended up with sinus surgery. easy and painless recovery. Breath and sleep 75% better. Dr. had great bed side manner and easy to get along with. Recommend this to anyone who is having trouble breathing

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Meier is a great doctor!
Very courteous and professional -- feel I am fortunate to have him for my ENT doctor.

December 21st, 2016
just wonderful
fabulous just absolutely fabulous a real pleasure