Dr. Anthony Zamboni MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Reno, NV

April 23rd, 2017
Excellent treatment, excellent results!
Dr. Meier was very clear and concise with my options. Surgery was my choice. All pre-surgical and post surgery tasks and expectations were explained. My nose was in excellent hands!

April 13th, 2017
I can breathe!!! :)
Dr. Meier is fantastic! I had polyps in my sinuses and they almost completely blocked my nose. I have a rare disease and he has been in constant contact with my other doctor to keep me on track. He explained everything so I knew what to expect. He is friendly and very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. Now that the surgery is over, I feel so much better and I can finally breathe through my nose! SO happy! He has also called me after surgery to make sure I was doing well. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2017
Great ! I can breathe now!
Dr Meier was great! He took his time on my first visit to really explain what I needed to help me sinus issues. Surgery was recommended, and results couldn't of been better. I had polyps and deviated septum which were cleared and opened for better breathing. Please come and see Dr Meier and get a consultation and get on the road to better breathing. I promise you won't regret it.

April 9th, 2017
So Glad I Had Dr Meier Do My Sinuses
Had previous surgery else where and had now developed another issue. Was sent to Dr. Meier who spent time explaining what the CT scan told him and best treatment for my issues. He completely prepared me for what would be done in surgery and after. Operation easier than last and and post op appointment went great as well. Would highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2017
I can breathe again.
My procedure went extremely well. I was prepared to be down and out for week and in a few days I was already feeling great. After a week I had no issues breathing through my nose at all and my congestion was gone. I should have had this done years ago.

March 22nd, 2017
sinus blockage relief
came in not able to breath nor sleep well at night. ended up with sinus surgery. easy and painless recovery. Breath and sleep 75% better. Dr. had great bed side manner and easy to get along with. Recommend this to anyone who is having trouble breathing

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Meier is a great doctor!
Very courteous and professional -- feel I am fortunate to have him for my ENT doctor.

December 21st, 2016
just wonderful
fabulous just absolutely fabulous a real pleasure

October 26th, 2016
Great
Very good he always takes the time to answer any questions and really listens.

September 15th, 2016
Pleasant and helpful
Dr. Zamboni has always been informing, nice and helpful. I would recommend him to friends/family.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Zamboni is attentive and takes his time to interactive with his patients.
He does his job very well while at the same time taking time to interact with his patients.

August 24th, 2016
Amazing experience! I should have done this a long time ago
Dr. Zamboni is amazing, he spent the time necessary to inform me of the diagnosis and options and also considered options other providers helped me we ...