Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Terri show details Terri
Jul 7th, 2016

Dr. Zamboni did surgery on my nose, submucous resection, septoplasty. In my opinion he's a very gentle, kind and caring person, which makes for an excellent doctor. I was very impressed with his expertise as was my husband, who also attended my visits with Dr. Zamboni.

Great at diagnosing issues, caring and attentive. Very knowledgeable. show details Great at diagnosing issues, caring and attentive. Very knowledgeable.
by Allen A. on Jul 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Seeing Dr. Zamboni is always great. He is always helpful.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Exceptional treatment and patient care show details Exceptional treatment and patient care
by A. S. on Jul 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Zamboni for several years and he has always given me the best care that I could ask for from a doctor.

Great Advice and Service show details Great Advice and Service
by goates s. on Jul 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great advice and ideas about how to deal with my issue. Would recommend to anyone.

love Dr. Zamboni show details love Dr. Zamboni
by Carolyn Z. on Jul 1st, 2016 on doctor.com

I have severe Meniere's Disease with severe vertigo and Dr. Zamboni is very compassionate and does all he can to help me.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Zamboni is always personable and thorough. show details Dr. Zamboni is always personable and thorough.
by Anonymous on Jun 30th, 2016 on doctor.com

While Dr. Zamboni is always personable, informative, and thorough, the wait time is excessive. Each appointment I have waited approximately 45 minutes ...

Fabulous show details Fabulous
by kristina w. on Jun 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful

Read Full Review at doctor.com
good visit show details good visit
by Anonymous on Jun 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

I feel that he is very nice and caring.

by Gloria on Jun 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Zamboni for a very long time and he is wonderful. One of the most compassionate doctor's I've ever known.

Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr. Zamboni recently performed surgery on me, and he is amazing. I recently talked to two coworkers who he also performed surgery on, and they called him a "rockstar" saying nothing but good things. Great doctor.

One of the few doctors I trust. show details One of the few doctors I trust.
Sep 23rd, 2011

Doctor Zamboni properly diagnosed the reason I had vertigo and pulled me off the meds that were adding more harm to my health. I spent a lot of money, time, and effort trying to get better. Many doctors labeled it stress and depression and put me on some drugs that pushed me toward the thoughts of suicide. I had a lot to live for, but anyone with vertigo knows it is hard. to think it was something mental that medications were no curing was pushing me over the edge. I had no hope of getting better and did not want to live like that. Zamboni was what I viewed as my "last shot" at getting better. After my 8 month battle, he had me feeling better in less than a week and off a lot of medication. I was so impressed that when my husband was diagnosed with lumps in his thyroid, we turned to Zamboni. The compassion and expertise of Zamboni impressed my hubbys' sister, who is a surgical nurse. After the surgery he did not make me stand to hear the info on my hubby. He got down on his knees and looked me in the eyes to reassure me that my hubby did not have any cancer and that he found more tumors that did not show up on tests, but was able to keep part of my hubbies thyroid. My sister-in-law said, " I have worked with a lot of surgeons and none of them lower themselves on thier knees like that to talk to you."I found this site as I was looking for Zambonis' info. Looks like I may need parathyroid surgery. When we recieved this news both my hubby and I agreed that Zamboni is the only person we will trust performing this surgery. (My hubby does not like many doctors, but he trusts Zamboni!)You have to be careful who you trust with this surgery because of the closeness to the vocal cords and we know Zamboni is that person. I am not afraid of this surgery because I trust Zamboni.

Aug 20th, 2011

great doctor, great surgeon, great guy

Dr. Zamboni is the greatest... show details Dr. Zamboni is the greatest...
by Vickie Purcell on Jan 7th, 2011

He first started seeing my daughter for cronic ear infections. By the time she was four years old, she had four surgies to put tubes in prior to Dr. Zamboni. He has only done one surgery for tubes on her in the past 10 years. He is the best doctor, just ask my daughter... He typically runs behind because he spends a lot of time with each patient. I would never fault him for that.Thank you Dr. Zamboni for what you do!!!

HORRIBLE! show details HORRIBLE!
by Mackenzie on Dec 4th, 2009

He is the worse doctor in town! TERRIBLE

The best Doctor I have ever seen show details The best Doctor I have ever seen
Apr 9th, 2009

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. And i have seen plenty! He has the bedside manner of a saint! He listens and make sure he takes care of you like you were family! Was a great surgeon and was very helpful in letting me know everything. and very comforting to the family members. He knows what he is doing and doesn't send you for expensive test that you don't need. Will go out of his way to help anybody! BEST BEST DOCTOR!!!