Otolaryngologists

Nevada Ent and Hearing Associates
9770 S McCarran Blvd
Reno, NV 89523
775-322-4589
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr. Zamboni recently performed surgery on me, and he is amazing. I recently talked to two coworkers who he also performed surgery on, and they called him a "rockstar" saying nothing but good things. Great doctor.

|  One of the few doctors I trust.  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Doctor Zamboni properly diagnosed the reason I had vertigo and pulled me off the meds that were adding more harm to my health. I spent a lot of money, time, and effort trying to get better. Many doctors labeled it stress and depression and put me on some drugs that pushed me toward the thoughts of suicide. I had a lot to live for, but anyone with vertigo knows it is hard. to think it was something mental that medications were no curing was pushing me over the edge. I had no hope of getting better and did not want to live like that. Zamboni was what I viewed as my "last shot" at getting better. After my 8 month battle, he had me feeling better in less than a week and off a lot of medication. I was so impressed that when my husband was diagnosed with lumps in his thyroid, we turned to Zamboni. The compassion and expertise of Zamboni impressed my hubbys' sister, who is a surgical nurse. After the surgery he did not make me stand to hear the info on my hubby. He got down on his knees and looked me in the eyes to reassure me that my hubby did not have any cancer and that he found more tumors that did not show up on tests, but was able to keep part of my hubbies thyroid. My sister-in-law said, " I have worked with a lot of surgeons and none of them lower themselves on thier knees like that to talk to you."I found this site as I was looking for Zambonis' info. Looks like I may need parathyroid surgery. When we recieved this news both my hubby and I agreed that Zamboni is the only person we will trust performing this surgery. (My hubby does not like many doctors, but he trusts Zamboni!)You have to be careful who you trust with this surgery because of the closeness to the vocal cords and we know Zamboni is that person. I am not afraid of this surgery because I trust Zamboni.

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

great doctor, great surgeon, great guy

|  Dr. Zamboni is the greatest...  |  show details
by Vickie Purcell on Jan 7th, 2011

He first started seeing my daughter for cronic ear infections. By the time she was four years old, she had four surgies to put tubes in prior to Dr. Zamboni. He has only done one surgery for tubes on her in the past 10 years. He is the best doctor, just ask my daughter... He typically runs behind because he spends a lot of time with each patient. I would never fault him for that.Thank you Dr. Zamboni for what you do!!!

|  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
by Mackenzie on Dec 4th, 2009

He is the worse doctor in town! TERRIBLE

|  The best Doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2009

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. And i have seen plenty! He has the bedside manner of a saint! He listens and make sure he takes care of you like you were family! Was a great surgeon and was very helpful in letting me know everything. and very comforting to the family members. He knows what he is doing and doesn't send you for expensive test that you don't need. Will go out of his way to help anybody! BEST BEST DOCTOR!!!