A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zancanaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zancanaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zancanaro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zancanaro graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zancanaro has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony V Zancanaro MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony V. Zancanaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zancanaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Zancanaro practices Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.