A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zietman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zietman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zietman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zietman graduated from University of London, England. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Zietman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zietman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Zietman practice?
Dr. Anthony Zietman practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.