Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiologist

Mass Gen. Hosp.
55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
617-724-1158
Locations and availability (5)

|  World-class Doctor  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I received the diagnosis when I was 59. By some miracle, I decided not to follow the norm and opt for surgery, but to think about radiation. I was sent to meet Dr. Zietman and it was the best thing that could have happened. He is incredibly open and courteous, explains options, and treats you like a human being. He is very anxious to avoid unnecessary treatment, given the side effects. In my case, he recommended and I opted for the radiation pellets, and I could not have hoped for a better hospital and follow-up experience. He really cares, and happens to be one of the most accomplished doctors and researchers in this area. Go for him if you can get him! And because he is so good at what he does, the side effects were, at least in my case, manageable. And he helps you manage them.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

It would take several pages to relate my experience with Dr. Zeitman. Simply put he saved my life and made me laugh at the same time.

|  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

Excellent physician -- very caring and responsive to questions. Sent Dr. Zietman an email on a Friday night and received a reply Saturday morning.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2009

Dr. Zietman is among the very best in his field and has always given me top notch treatment.