A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zoppi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zoppi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoppi
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Zoppi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zoppi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoppi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zoppi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Zoppi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Zoppi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zoppi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Zoppi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons and Marina Del Rey Surgeons.