The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Zoppi
Dr. Anthony Zoppi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Zoppi is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, Marina Del Rey Hospital and Southern California Hospital at Culver City. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Zoppi has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Anthony Zoppi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Dr. Hooman Melamed
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Marina Del Rey, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Rojeh Melikian
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Marina Del Rey, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Gary Brazina
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Marina Del Rey, CA 0 mi39