A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Zoppi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Zoppi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Zoppi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoppi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zoppi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Zoppi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Zoppi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Zoppi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Zoppi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Compton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Compton Surgeons.