Surgeon
2660 Main St
Ste 110
Bridgeport, CT 06606
203-332-4744
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
 |  Took great care of me.. ...  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Had emergency gallbladder surgery a month before leaving the country for sev. weeks. Dr. D. met w/ me and rearranged surgery so that I could get in earlier. I was in much pain and distress and she reassured me I'd feel better.. and I did. Follow-ups were great, she sat and spoke w/ me and took really good care of me.Her staff was excellent and friendly. Total package; kind, understanding, compassionate and dedicated.I've never had surgery before and am thankful that my dr. referred me to her. I knew I was going to be OK and I've been great ever since. It couldn't have gone better and I thank God there are people like Dr.Demestihas in the world to help us get back to living our lives. The most lasting impression I have of her is that she deeply cares about each person and that is rare.

Nov 10th, 2011

Not a good choice as a doctor at all

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Doctor made me feel comfortable, was very friendly and caring. I had gallbladder surgery and it was an easy experience because of her.

Aug 17th, 2011

My mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and we met dr "d". She took a lot if time to explain everything to our family and mom. Surgery went very well. Couldn't be happier under the circumstances, would highly recommend her

|  Maria Castellani  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Demestihas is great Doctor.

|  Great Doctor. Horrible Staff  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Demestihas is great! She was very informative and kind. My Gallbladder removal surgery went fine; I have no complaints about my experience at St. Vincents Hospital. However I would not recommend her office because her staff is horrible, not once was anyone in her office friendly at all.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
by CEE on Jul 29th, 2010

I used Dr. Demestihas 6 years ago this month for gall bladder surgery on the recommendation of my Dr. At that time, I was really pleased with her attention to detail and bedside manner. This month I was told that I needed to have some minor surgery done. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to see Dr. Demestihas. I called on a Thursday and was able to get an appt for that Monday. She went over the procedure with me and took time to answer my questions. She came in to see me before the procedure to make sure I knew what was going to happen. I have been very pleased with Dr. Demestihas and would highly recommend her if you need a surgeon.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Demestihas!!

Sep 28th, 2009

what an amazing and kind and caring woman. she helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life. her expertise and compassion cannot be overrated.

Jul 24th, 2009

My experience with her as a surgeon wa fabulous. I was scared about my cancer diagnosis and she made me feel safe withe her confidence