A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anti Soto-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anti Soto-Hernandez, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anti Soto-Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto-Hernandez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anti Nelly Soto-Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anti N. Soto-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Anti Soto-Hernandez has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Anti Soto-Hernandez practices Family Medicine near , .