Dr. Antje Greenfield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2012
Ultra Sound Directed cortisone injection.
Had severe shoulder pain due to inflammation. Dr. Greenfield used ultra sound to direct the cortisone shot directly into the tendon in my left shoulder. Simple and painless. Felt immediate relief. Have slept through the night since the procedure. Prior to that I was waking up four or five times a night from the pain. Have terrific range of motion. Plus Dr. Greenfield has called me daily to see how I'm doing. I'm pain free and my physician cared enough about what she did (follow up calls i.e.). Recommend Dr. Greenfield and the ultra sound procedure highly.

August 30th, 2010
President
Great Doc- she is amazing

August 26th, 2010
A very friendly & and thorough radiologist
I needed a thyroid procedure and decided to go to UPENNs facility in Radnor, because it was listed on American College of Radiology as an accredited lab, and because I could not find an accredited lab in Delaware. Mary, the ultrasound technician, quickly scheduled me for an appointment with Dr. A. Greenfield. I went in today and I am very impressed with this radiologist. She took her time in explaining everything, acted very professionally yet friendly. She has a firm handshake and looks you straight in the eyes when she talks. Coached me through the procedures and acted as if I was he only patient for that day. Dr. Greenfield has excellent credentials yet she is a normal down to earth person. I could sense she cares about her patients. It is an hour drive for me from Delaware, but I do not mind it at all.