A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anto Bagic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anto Bagic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anto Bagic, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bagic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anto I Bagic MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anto I. Bagic practice?
- Dr. Anto Bagic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anto Bagic practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.