A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoanella Calame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoanella Calame, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoanella Calame, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Calame graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Calame has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoanella Calame MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Antoanella Calame practice?
- Dr. Antoanella Calame has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoanella Calame practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Dermatologists and La Jolla Pathologists.