A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Adem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Adem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Adem, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adem graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Adem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine M Adem MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antoine M. Adem practice?
- Dr. Antoine Adem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Adem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Festus Internists and Festus Cardiologists.