A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Adem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Adem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adem
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Adem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Adem, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adem graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Adem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine M Adem MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antoine M. Adem practice?
- Dr. Antoine Adem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Adem practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Festus Internists and Festus Cardiologists.