Dr. Antoine Albert Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoine Albert Jr?

Very nice and caring

Posted on October 25th, 2017

My daughter has seen Dr. Albert since she was a newborn. He loves kids, i like that about him. He’s very patient and also very caring.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I went in for urgent care, my supervisor referred me to him. I went in, he was very nice understanding and took care of my needs right away. He told me to follow-up if I'm experiencing anymore problems and I did just that. I felt very at ease with him and will continue to go to him, a very knowledgeable physician. Haven't had one of those is quite a while.

Patient

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I have seen both Dr. Albert and his PA. They are both impressive. I had multiple appointments with other doctors for my problem, but their treatments never worked. A friend referred me to Dr. Albert's office. I came without an appointment, so I had to wait about 25 minutes to be taken back, but it was worth it. He knew right away what my diagnosis was, and I started feeling better the day after I began the medication he prescribed. Since then, I have been back a few times, and am still very pleased.

patient

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr Albert is knowledgeable and great bedside manner. His staff is not as professional. The staff fails to follow-up as needed. Medical Assistant couldn't pronounce P.A.D. (nor appeared to know what it was). Regardless, Dr Albert is highly competent ... just watch staff and ask questions. Billing doesn't know that Medicare has co-insurance; there is not a co-pay also!

Posted on December 29th, 2015