A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Arkieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Arkieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Arkieh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Arkieh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pentucket Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Fouad Arkieh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Antoine F. Arkieh practice?
- Dr. Antoine Arkieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Arkieh practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See Burlington Endocrinologists.