Dr. Antoine Azar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoine Azar?

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Outstanding care! Explanations and questions are prompt and thorough.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I sat in this doctors office for five hours, literally. After drilling me with questions on my symptoms his answer was to give me medication to treat symptoms and refer me to a psychiatrist. I of course refused and then was told the I obviously didn't want to get better.I found out the psychiatrist he wanted to refer me to, Dr.Donald Black, doesnt believe in my condition. He did a study at university hospital in 1990 that was criticized by many doctors referring to it as naive and sloppy. he was quoted saying "people diagnosed with environmental illness do have something wrong, a garden variety emotional disorder".Dr Azar had no interest in helping me along with making me feel attacked. I was told by receptionist they see people with my condition but when I asked the attending, she admitted to only seeing "a handful" of people.I am now headed to an environmental doctor with the hopes of actually starting to get help and get better.

Posted on August 5th, 2015