Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antoine Carre
Dr. Antoine Carre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Campbell, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Carre is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Antoine Carre has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Antoine Carre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Bozena Wrobel
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Burton Eisenberg
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Melinda Costa
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9