A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Chahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Chahine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Chahine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahine graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chahine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Emile Chahine MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine E. Chahine practice?
- Dr. Antoine Chahine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Chahine practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canfield, OH.
See Warren Internists and Warren Oncologists.