A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Chahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Chahine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Chahine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahine graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Chahine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chahine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoine E. Chahine practice?
Dr. Antoine Chahine practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Canfield Internists, Canfield Oncologists, Canfield Hematologists, and Canfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.