A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Cornet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Cornet is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornet graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Parnell Cornet MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antoine P. Cornet practice?
- Dr. Antoine Cornet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Cornet practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Annandale Neurologists and Annandale Psychiatrists.