A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Cornet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Cornet is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornet
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cornet Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornet graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Parnell Cornet MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antoine P. Cornet practice?
- Dr. Antoine Cornet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Cornet practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Annandale Neurologists and Annandale Psychiatrists.